Being that I am a huge college basketball fan, the past couple of weeks has been spent following my team travelling to their regional game and on to New Orleans for the Final Four. Needless to say, not a lot got done last couple of weeks, but I did manage to get in a few items:
- Went to the big box store and picked up a few items:
- Case of toilet paper. We seem to go through this like there is no tomorrow.
- Bulk purchases of a few items for the emergency pantry
- Picked up a package of the Walgreen’s version of quick clot for my medical supplies.
- While in New Orleans, I needed to use a couple of items from my wife’s get home bag. The poncho came in handy and I needed to use the multi-tool to perform some minor repairs. This particular one I had inherited from somewhere and was not the highest quality. It worked in a pinch but I really wouldn’t want to rely on it for any length of time. I am going to get a better quality item for her bag very soon. Again, this reinforces the need to actually use your gear and not just collect stuff!